In light of current events- the COVID-19 Pandemic, we at Salasar Engineering have been taking precautions seriously at our manufacturing unit, for the protection of all our employees & staff to ensure their wellbeing.
As per the Health Department, we had been taking the following measures for protection of all our workers from COVID-19 such as:
- Wearing of face masks & gloves at all times.
- Sanitisation and maintenance of hygiene at our unit
- Providing hand-sanitisers and medicated hand washes to employees
- Work-from-home or leave for employees you show symptoms of respiratory illness or influenza.
- Maintaining distance at the unit to avoid overcrowding at one place
- Monitoring temperatures and having a medical specialist at the manufacturing unit for the same.
We recommend you all to follow the given guidelines by the health department to ensure your health safety:
- Washing hands with medicated hand washes for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands
- Social distancing
- Staying at home if you’re feeling sick
- Eating immunity boosting food
We are currently pausing manufacturing operations as suggested by the Government of India until the 14th of April, till the situation is under control, only for the protection of our stakeholders!