Helical Screw Piles, Extensions And It's Accessories
We manufacture and offers a wide range of superior quality helical screw piles, extensions and its accessories. These are manufactured as per our client specifications & design. SE offers both bare and galvanised finished products in a wide variety of sizes to suit any foundation application.
- Corrosion Protection to conform to ASTM A153 Standard – Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Seamless Tubes as per ASTM A 106 Grade B A500
- Solid Steel Bar (RCS) per ASTM A29 with 90ksi minimum yield strength
- Bolt & Nuts as per SAE J429 Grade 8.
Helix Plate: ASTM A36 or as per Indian Standard IS: 2062 Grade (E350)
- T BRACKETS, JACKING PLATE & BRACKETS are manufactured as per customer’s requirements.
Screw piles, sometimes referred to as Helical piles / anchors, are a steel screw-in piling and ground anchoring system used for building deep foundations. Screw piles are manufactured using varying sizes of tubular hollow sections for the pile or anchors shaft.
The pile shaft transfers a structure’s load into the pile. Helical steel plates are welded to the pile shaft in accordance with the intended ground conditions. Helicals can be press-formed to a specified pitch or simply consist of flat plates welded at a specified pitch to the pile’s shaft. The number of helices, their diameters and position on the pile shaft as well as steel plate thickness are all determined by a combination of: